Notice on the treatment of personal details (law 196/03)
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, outlining the Code for the protection of personal details. Pursuant to art. 13 of the above Legislative Decree containing the provisions for the protection of personal details, we hereby inform you that in treating the personal details voluntary provided by you for the request of information, Tiziano Siviero will implement all the necessary measures to ensure their safety and confidentiality in accordance with the above regulations.
Collection of information
This notice applies to the details collected using the information request form.
Object and procedure of the treatment of the details
The details collected shall only be treated for the purpose of establishing contact with the users, in specific to answer information and support requests received in the mail form. The treatment may be both manual and using electronic or automated means, including, within the limitations of the conditions imposed by art. 11 of Legislative Decree 196/03, all the operations or groups of operations that the term “treatment” indicated in the same entails.
Nature of the provision of personal details
The provision of personal details is voluntary. However, failure to provide, in full or in part, the details required in the different fields of the form marked with an asterisk will result in the impossibility for Tiziano Siviero to supply in full the services requested.
Communication and distribution of personal details
The personal details collected will not be distributed or communicated to third parties, unless when provided for by the notice and/or the law, and in any case using the procedures contemplated by the same.
Rights of the interested party
Correction/Update of personal details. Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 grants to the interested party specific rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of their own personal details, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a readable format.
- The interested party has the right to receive the following information:
- the origin of the personal details;
- the object and the procedure of the treatment;
- the applied logic in case of treatment using electronic means;
- the details of the owner of the treatment, those in charge, and the representative appointed pursuant to paragraph 2 of art. 5;
- the individuals, or categories of individuals, to whom the personal details may be communicated, or who may become aware of them in their roles of designated representatives within the territory of the country, managers or appointed individuals.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, the correction or, when deemed appropriate, the integration of the details;
- the deletion, the transformation into anonymous format, or the blocking of personal details in violation of the law, including those for which preservation is not necessary in view of the scopes for which they were originally collected and subsequently treated;
- the confirmation that the actions pursuant to letters a) and b) have been notified, also in terms of content, to those to whom the details have been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of those cases when such notification would be impossible or would require means that are significantly disproportionate in view of the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose in full or in part:
- for legitimate reason, to the treatment of personal details, including those relevant for the object of their collection;
- to the treatment of their personal details for the forwarding of direct advertising or sale material, or for the completion of market research or commercial communication activities.
These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail directly to email@example.com
Owner and Manager of the treatment
The owner and manager of the treatment is Tiziano Siviero Loc. Felciaio, 6 – 57031 Capoliveri (LI) – Italy – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org